Wednesday 8 May 2013

Mid Week Motivation

 Good morning all, welcome to mid week motivation provided this week by me... Suzi B.
 I thought I'd share a grid card using digi images from bitm@p bought via Etsy store.


 I printed the download onto A4 thin card, cut out the square then picked the six I wanted to use.
The second layer of backing paper was made using Versafine Vintage Sepia for the script stamp and Versafine Onyx Back for the swirl. I used the second stamping for the swirl. the edges of the paper where distressed then  DI Antique Linen around the edges and slightly into the centre, followed by vintage sepia just on the edges....
I stamped a different swirl around the edges of the first layer then used Vintage Sepia on the edges which had been distressed .  The squares were added to black card stock with sticky fixes and three more of the butterflies cut out and layered up.







First layer up from base card.












Second layer.... Distressing not shown on photograph  :(  black card stock with butterfly squares fixed on top of this layer. Then I added the little butterfly which was part of a jewellery chain bought in the sales for a pound!

Enjoy your day  and have crafty fun.
xx Suzi B xx

3 comments:

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.