Sunday 19 May 2013

Anything that flies Top Three and butterfly stamps winner

Hi it's Suzi B here, I would like to say thank you to all that joined in with this challenge  ..
 picking the top three was tricky!
31 Suzanne B


20 Ike

21 Inneke Boerman
Congratulations to all the three, please copy and paste the winners badge from the side bar.

Now for the winner of the Butterfly Stamp Set.
 For this I asked my partner Joe to pick a number from 1-65. he's never seen the MMM blog and had no idea why I wanted him to pick a number.. so he just said 
23 which is ... ta da!!
Felicie
Congratulations Felicie. Please email me at sue.blythe@talktalk.net with your address so that I can forward your prize..
xx Suzi B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.