Wednesday 1 May 2013

Mid Week Motivation - Anything But A Card

Hi there everyone, Rosie here with this week's Mid Week Motivation for our Challenge - Anything But A Card.
I have created a pendant using a Bezel from Indigo Blu and Parchment from Pergamano.




I have coloured my parchment with Distress Inks and have used Iced Resin to encapsulate it all.




I have tinted the bezel with Gleam Wax to tie the colours together.
I hope my project inspires you this week and I look forward, as always, to seeing your entries.
Rosie x


7 comments:

  1. So pretty Rosie... a delightful pendant.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful Rosie. Love the look of that Ice Resin and the gleam wax - they've really added an extra dimension to your pendant. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolute stunner Rosie. Such a beautiful frame for the lovely image.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pendant and it was an inspiration to photograph it with the matching leafy background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Pendant
    Hugs
    Suzy B :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just found you through Feline Play. The pendant is beautiful. I have just started playing around with Destressed Inks and love them. Thanks for sharing your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration Rosie. Longing to play with Ice Resin so thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.