Wednesday 15 May 2013

Mid Week Motivation: Literary Inspiration: Jane Eyre

Hi, friends!  I hope that you've been having fun making creations based on the novel Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte!  I've got a little bit of Mid Week Motivation for you today featuring more silhouettes!

Here's what I've created for you~

A lot of people think that silhouettes are usually black black, but I've found that doing some tone on tone stamping creates a very lovely silhouette effect that is more subtle.  This is what I've done for my MWM card.  I stamped the silhouette flowers on the kraft cardstock with a Versamark pad to create a watermark effect.  This same effect can be done without a Versamark pad as well.  You just need ink and paper that are the same color!

I hope you take some time to play around with the silhouette images you have in your stash.  If you make something you like, I hope you link it up in the original challenge post!  HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love that subtle effect on the background - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Mynnette. Great soft background and beautiful sentiment.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.