Sunday 21 April 2013

Create Your Own Background Top 3

Hello everyone, a very big thanks to everyone who entered my Create Your Own Background challenge and thank you so much to all of you for making it such a big success. I can't tell you how much it means to me to see just how many others love to get all inky and paint covered.
It did make it very hard for the DT to choose a Top 3 and the results were so difficult to narrow down but we did it in the end and these are the lucky 3:







A very well done to you all ladies and please do take a Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

It's such a shame we couldn't have more than a Top 3 this week as I, for one, could have done with more than twice that!
Thanks again to all who entered and hope to see you again.

Fliss x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for choosing my creation for the top 3. It's an honour for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincere congratulations to The Top Three! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks soooo much for picking my card in the top 3. It's a huge honour!!! I wouldn't have liked to choose either Fliss, the entries were amazing!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my project! :) Congrats to everybody!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.