Monday 15 April 2013

Blue & Brown

Hi everyone, it is Caz here, my turn to choose the theme for Make My Monday weekly challenge. I love colour, I don't really have a favourite colour, for I love them all. I like to choose a challenge which either involves a technique or a colour combination. This week I would like to see you crate a project, anything you wish with the colours of BLUE AND BROWN. Have fun everyone, I am so looking forward to visiting you.



Here are  some creations from the DT to inspire you~
Caz








Laura






Please link up your project below on Mr. Linky. 





***************************************

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous cards and inspiration from the DT - thank you for the great challenge too hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the DT person who chose the theme, may I thank each and everyone of you who have taken part in this week's challenge. For me, and I am sure the remainder of the team, I know this is going to be a very, very difficult choice to chose only 3 for the Top 3, there are many, many more who deserve to be called winners. Thank you again ladies. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.