Wednesday 13 March 2013

Heat Embossed Mid Week Motivation

 Hello  and welcome it's Suzi B again  with Wednesday's inspiration piece. Hope it inspires you to join in with this weeks  heat embossing theme.
Products/ method
Stamps:  Flower:  Paper Artsy Hot Picks HP1011EZ, and Diamonds/Script stamp 96756-P
              Stamp Camp; background behind the flower and base layer
              Pink Paisley: little star cluster on the base layer.
Distress inks: peeled paint, crushed olive,barn door, dried marigold, rusty hinge, vintage photo,     
                     squeezed, lemonade and mustard seed...... swooshed and swirled on every thing..
DP: Kaiser Craft Vintage Timeless
Stamping Up whisper white.
Adirondack: lake mist.
Stampendous detail white EP
Word Stamps... unknown.
 Lace and pearls  from stash
Flower bud is  the dried centre of an orchid flower.



This is the base layer before adhering to 15x15cm card. Actually I added more DI's after this photo was taken.  I just kept adding different colours until I was happy with the results. I repeated this on three layers.
 I added some creamy/white lace before attaching to the card base.















Matting layer for the main image... showing the DP although not realy visible on the finished card.




Hidden message ....  :)







Dried flower bud






Thank you for looking we would love you to join in with us here at MMM .
xx Suzi B xx

7 comments:

  1. THis really is totally amazing Suzi!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I don't do much heat embossing but this has inspired me to give it a go. Lots of love from Laura xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunning, Suzi.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, lovely colours
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy, this has so inspired me to get my heat gun out again, it is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever the way you have used all these lovely layers. Thanks for visiting me:)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

    Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!


    Look at my page: loubotin

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.