Monday 4 June 2012

MMM - Week 52

Welcome to a new month at Make My Monday!  We're so happy to see you all here!  This month, our hostess is Jacqueline, our fearless leader!  She has chosen the theme of 
JUNE AND ASSOCIATED EVENTS 
as her monthly theme with some very lovely weekly themes!  This month, she'd like to see a

BIRTHDAY CARD WITH PEARLS.

Pearls are June's birthstone, so this combo is most fitting, isn't it?  It's ESPECIALLY fitting because dear Jacqueline's Birthday is this coming Sunday, June 10th AND this challenge is our 1 year anniversary as a challenge! :)  Let's look at what the team has come up with!

Our Guest designer this month is Tara from Craftilicious


Suzanne

6 comments:

  1. Great cards ladies - I'm so happy to be joining you for the June themes :-)
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jacqueline! What a beautiful card you as DT-team made. I love them all!

    X Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards DT, Cas love your colours! Great challenge thanks. I entered in Inlinkz but it doesn't show show here's my post
    http://www.stamp-n-play.blogspot.ca/2012/06/birthday-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary Make My Monday and congratulations Jacqueline and all of you lovely ladies! I have thoroughly enjoyed playing along here whenever I've been able to over the last year and here's to another year of fun challenges. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super challenge this week ladies - and great DT cards too. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on reaching the 1 year milestone! I've finally got myself organised to enter again.... such lovely inspiration! Looking forward to a great month of challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.