Wednesday 27 June 2012

MMM - Mid-week Motivation - Strawberries and Cream

So how are you enjoying our Wimbledon themed challenge this week? Today I have a card for you using our colour combo of
RED/GREEN/CREAM

and I have gone with the strawberry theme and dug out an old Craft Stamper mag freebie - I also made a waterfall card - take a look




Now the reason I put a pic of the inside in is beacause I don't want you to fall into the same trap I did. I made the card and embellished the front, went to photograph it and it wouldn't stand up! - I had made it too heavy!. Solution - I had to add more card stock to the inside and back to balance it out!!
This week's challenge can be found HERE if you fancy having a go.

5 comments:

  1. That's fab Jacqueline - I never really mastered waterfall cards - they always seem to stick. Love the big juicy strawberry :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this take on the challenge - I did remember that freebie stamp when I read what the theme was

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see! Thanks for the tip Jacqueline! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic creation! I haven't tried a waterfall card yet, but I definitely want to. This is inspiring me if only I had the time today :)

    I would be oh, so happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

    Lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.