Monday 23 June 2014

Anniversaries

Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to the new challenge here at Make My Monday. It's Fliss here with your theme this week which I chose because my hubby and I will be celebrating 32 years of married bliss (well mostly!) in a few days. 
So I'm sure you'll guess that the theme is

Anniversaries

To get the inspiration started here's a slightly different card from me and if you'd like to see why I made it please hop on over (pun intended!) and all will be revealed.



Laura
www.lauramackie.co.uk








9 comments:

  1. One of the most exhilarating parts of any wedding planning is searching the perfect wedding venue to make your special day. I had great experiences with Boston restaurants services, you can also get chance to visit this beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 8021d9f8ed4d82b40408bb5dc9aa8fed
    website kurma
    numara onay
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 4a76a3cedb25d86915c0df4760d45798
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.