Wednesday 10 July 2013

Midweek Motivation - Balloons

Hi Folks - there's still time to take part in this week's challenge, all the details can be found - HERE. Our challenge this week is
BALLOONS
The card I made Monday featured hot air balloons so today I thought I show you some party balloons - take a look



This really was the simplest of cards to make - the sentiment was stamped down the side of the card in gray with one in a strawberry pink colour. The balloons are the same stamps I used for my hot air balloons but without the baskets. I joined them to the sentiment with some hand drawn lines.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely simple card Jacqueline and the balloons look great.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.