Wednesday 16 January 2013

Die Cuts/Punches Mid Week Motivation

Hello everyone, it's Fliss here again with a somewhat frilly and fancy offering for the current challenge's mid week motivation and I hope you like it.
Here's a pic of the materials I used to make the card which consists of a couple of pieces of stamped, decorated paper from my scraps box (it's my New Year resolution to use up more of these) together with a couple of die cuts using white card.


As you can see, I've stamped a lovely Gibson lady on the round die cut (Marianne Design) with Archival coffee ink (she's by Flonzcraft)
I cut the pink floral paper to fit behind the lovely trellis (Cheery Lynn) then embossed the trellis with the Cuttlebug textile folder and inked it up with blue before attaching it to the pink paper.
I then die cut some flowers with a Nestabilities carnation set and cut out a flourish by Cheery Lynn from the blue paper.
I inked around the edges of the round image panel with blue and pink inks, embossed the right hand edge of my card blank with the textile folder, added some glitter and a metal brad to the flower and finished off with a computer generated die cut sentiment.
Here's the finished card:


Can you see what I mean about frilly now?!

Hope you like my creation.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with using up 'bits and pieces' - this is such a pretty card and that swirly corner is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such apretty card Fliss, love the colours and the dies especially the trellis and the corner... on my must have list :)
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous ,delicate and feminine creation. Love all the detailing you have included,so pretty
    carol Tadden xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Fliss - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.