Monday 3 June 2013

Use Lace and/or Ribbon

Good morning and welcome to another weekly challenge this time hosted by me... Suzi B.
 I would  like your projects to include
Ribbon and/or lace 
 Let your girly side free! or not! It will be exciting to see your interpretations 
I know  you will rise to the challenge in every which way possible.
 The DT have produced some fabulous inspiration, please visit there individual blogs to see more detail. Don't forget  to say "hello" we love to hear from you.



Fliss






***************************************

4 comments:

  1. Wow ! So pretty creations by DTs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work from the DT lovely challenge too. Janet T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using ribbon so this is right up my alley. Thanks for this challenge. Also great ideas from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful works,I love to make flowers and use ribbon and laces in my projects!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.