Monday 2 January 2012

MMM - Week 30

Welcome to week 30 at Make My Monday and a Happy New Year to you all. We kick off the New Year with a fabulous new theme
NATURE
and a brand new set of challenges chosen for us by Fliss. Fliss has also very generously donated a prize for this month's winner - take a look

I would also like to add that our winner this month will also be offered a Guest Designer position for the month of March.
There are some changes - we have brand new blog buttons designed especially for us by Mynnette - please feel free to display one on your own blogs, those of you who been been mentioned as Top 3 winners can update their buttons if they wish. I will also be listing our future challenges in the side bar for those of you who wish to get a head start this year.
So our first challenge for 2012 is
BIRDS
Here is some inspiration for you from the DT





 Cath







Please click on the names to visit the blogs and please upload your new projects (no back links please) in the linky below. Please link your blog post only and not your whole blog and please put a link to us in your post.

10 comments:

  1. A brilliant theme this month (and this week) with some great work from the DT for inspiration. Like the new 'buttons' too. Must clear myself some space and get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous examples DT.
    Very best wishes for 2012.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great theme to stop me thinking about the miserable weather and start enjoying the lovely outdoors! Beautiful inspiration from the DT. I am really enjoying playing along with you at MMM. I love the new badges too - Mynnette, you have done a great job! Happy New Year to everyone at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for 2012!!
    Great inspiration from the DT members :-)
    And a lovely challenge!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to do some stamping that's not christmas related and I'm looking forward to other challenges.
    Lovely work from the DT!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT creations! I love your theme this month...birds are my favourite:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Creations are all so wonderful...
    I really enjoyed doing a bird challenge.
    Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous creations everyone :) just found your challenge and I joined in the fun, happy new year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having some "issues" with my blog, regarding remaining signed in long enough to post, it not working on various browsers so I have attempted to link direct to the post but as it wouldn't take me to just that post I'm not hopeful, however I am only blogging these challenges so yours should be the top post each time...if you would rather I didn't participate because of this issue please please just say I won't mind! Thanks and sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.