Monday 19 December 2011

MMM - Week 29

Morning all and welcome to the final challenge of 2011 at Make My Monday. There will be no challenge next week and this challenge will end on New Years Eve - so you have two weeks to get your entries in.
Our challenge this week is to include a
SEASONAL TAG
Here are some beautiful projects from the DT including our Guest Designer - Valerie







Val

Mynnette

Jacqueline

Please click on the names to visit the blogs and please upload your new projects (no back links please) in the linky below. Please link your blog post only and not your whole blog and please put a link to us in your post.

4 comments:

  1. Some brilliant tags for inspiration and there are lots around to give us ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a buy week so I wanted to stop and wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I have so enjoyed your challenges in 2011, have grown as an artist through knowing all of you and count it as a blessing to have met each of you albeit in blogland. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for a great challenge-I love all the dt samples-I may have to case a few of these-I am just starting to make my tags for my gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely inspiration and nice to be creative over the holidays. Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas, and very best wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.