Monday 5 September 2011

MMM -Challenge 14 - Steampunk

Good morning everyone and welcome to week 14 at the Make My Monday challenge blog. Lots of things to get through this morning starting with our Top 3 from last week. They are as follows
2 - Vicky
3 - Bev D
9 - Sall
Congratulations ladies please feel free to copy and paste the winners badge in the side bar.
Next we have our monthly winner and that is
Bev D
Congratulations Bev - please e-mail me your details and I will get your prize off to you.

This is the first Monday in September at that means a brand new theme and challenges. This month they have been chosen by Cath and her theme is STEAMPUNK.
Steampunk is based around the Victorian era and tends to incorporate elements of science fiction and fantasy with futuristic innovations such as fashion, culture, architecture and art.
So that being said your first challenge is to create a STEAMPUNK ATC.
ATCs can be any medium, stamped or collaged however they must be 2.5" x 3.5". Here are some dt samples to inspire you
Me - Jacqueline

Also this week we are proud to include Guest dt member Hilda our July monthly winner
Don't forget to click on the names to visit the blogs.
 PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOP 3 - YOU MAY ONLY ENTER 5 CHALLENGES PLUS THIS ONE.
Please link your new entries in the linky tool below and please remember to link your blog post and not your whole blog. Please turn off WV  and remember you MUST link your entries to this blog and you MUST put a link back to this blog in your post - Thank you.
You have until midnight on Saturday September10th to take part

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see that I made last week's top 3 - thank you so much ladies! These challenges really are pushing me into areas I wouldn't normally go into - like steampunk and ATCs... But I'm game to have a go so I'll be back! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!
    Thank you lovely DT for picking me for last week Top3 and for Monthly winner....I am so honoured and touched. Thanks so much.

    Steampunk and ATC's are no where near my comfort zone, but I'll do my best and give it a go!

    Thanks again, Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant theme for this month and so 'on trend' as they say!!!
    I've not done ATCs for quite a while as the small size is a challenge for me but I've had a go anyway.
    Congratulations to last week's top three and the monthly winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I need to go buy some new stamps...I don't have anything steampunk!!! :( Hopefully I can make it this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. QUESTION: Is digital artwork allowed?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great theme, fabulous examples.

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.